Creating, saving, and changing outfits

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3720 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for my question.

I created an outfit that I really like. I finally was able to save it and rename it.

My problem is that I would like to create other outfits, but if I remove the outfit I have on what happens exactly. If I open the folder after removing it will everything still be there? Also is it possible to make a copy of the outfit in case something happens to it and how do I do it.

I noticed in the edit outfit there is a save as button. Will that only allow me to change the name of the original or could that create a copy:

I'm really not stupid just ignorant of making outfits and afraid of messing up.

I'm using the newest verion of sl viewer.

Don't worry Hannah, it can take a little to get used to.

Removing the outfit will leave it  (as it was saved) in your Inventory - you can find it in your Inventory now by searching for 'Worn'  - it may well be called 'New Shirt', 'New Pants', etc. You should try and give it a memorable name, and move the clothes to a sensible folder. :)

It's not really necessary to save an extra copy - it doesn't guarantee that your clothes will stay functional. But you can do this by selecting the clothing items from this outfit in your Inventory, right-clicking and selecting Copy, then finding a new location in your Inventory, and right-clicking and selecting Paste.

Save As creates a new asset with the new name and style you've chosen. The original outfit will not be affected.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3720 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.