Returning to SL

Amiko Littlebird

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi All!

I am returning to SL after taking a few months off... Its actually almost been a year, but any whoo...I'll spare the details!

Anyways, I just returned a few days ago and find myself hopeleso sly lost as to what to do. I can be quite shy and timid at first but open up around the right people.

I'm looking for a friend or a few friends who wouldnt mind taking me under their wing and showing fun things to do in SL.

Doesn't matter if its a guy or gal. 

The things i remember I used to love to do was shop, take photos( will need to upgrade my CPU first), role play & dance.

Most of all I love to laugh! So scarasticly funny people please reply!

A bit about myself- Kinda shy, but i'm chatt Kathy when I am around people I am confortable with. I love to laugh, Top 40 music, clothes shoes & hair ...although I have not been shopping since I have returned... I left right when Mesh was starting up so I only have a few mesh peices...Still looking at al the blogs before I take the linden plung!

I'm mainly on during the weekend and an hour or two late nigh ts durning the week days. I currently live in the south. I dont mind talking SL & RL, but I dont share exact details ( safety first)

Errr...I'm guess this maybe a bit too much to read, but ...Here goes!

Thanks for your time :)

Oh you can contact me here or in world... Amiko Littlebird

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.