Experienced player looking for new friends

tamikinss

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3713 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi!

I have been playing SL for going on 6 years now, on and off that is.  I am not able to play as often as I used to play due to have a 9 month old baby now, so most of my SL friends have gone there own ways or don't long on anymore.

I would love to have someone who I can talk with in game. I can't promise times that I will be online but I will try my best to be on everyday, even for just a few hours.

I have here for friends only!! I am married IRL.

I enjoy photography, I had my own studio when I was active before, and dancing and music.  I enjoy exploring random sims and causing havoc sometimes haha

My name is world is Tamikinss but I do by Tami Renee.

I also love to help out new players whether it be finding new skins or shapes ( I have a few custom ones that I have made) and a new wardrobe to learning the basics of the game. Basically if I can help you I will! :)

I hope to hear for you soon!

I always advise people who are feeling lonely inworld to find events they are interested in attending and active groups related to their interests (check recent notices to see how active the group is).  People in SL go where interesting things are happening.  I host concerts weekly and there's a very friendly group that attend.  Let me know if you want more information. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3713 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.