Blender now ready for Fitted Mesh

Gaia Clary

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3685 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You can find the Blender builds with a compatibility fix for Fitted Mesh here:

You will also need the updated Fitted Mesh Example File (a free .blend file) from our own website until the official wiki download page for fitted mesh gets updated.

According to the project plan we can expect Blender 2.70 around beginning of March, see:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Projects

• Like 4

Nalates Urriah wrote:

The 979 Avastar build is 3mb smaller than the previous one. Also, I canot get it to load into Blender 2.69.11 (Feb 20 build) I've confirmed in the group Blender Avastar that others are having the same problem.

The 978 build load into 2.69.11 ok and works.

Thanks for the hint. The uplod did obviously not finish. I apologize for that. I have just uploaded Avastar again and now it should be OK. However, this thread is completely unrelated to Avastar... So i wonder why you posted this problem here ... Maybe a misunderstanding ?

And please note: It is mandatory that you use the fitted_mesh_270.blend file from our Blog, or you proide the necessary bind pose matrix data by yourself (You have to provide these special properties to get the exporter to work properly!)

These properties are defined in my blend file. I know Darien is working on an official version for Linden Lab. So if you want to wait for her, no problem :)

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3685 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.