RE: Grid Status

Intoxicate

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3731 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Intoxicate wrote:

RE: 

This should not have been updated to 'Resolved'. The marketplace is still extremely slow or completely unresponsive. I am also unable to add anything to my cart. 

Any idea when this will be fixed?

You're right... it's miserable right now.

I seriously doubt that you'll get an answer to your question from anyone who actually knows, since I would have to assume that not even LL employees, who are charged with working on it, actually know.  Hell, they may not even actually know that it still isn't working properly, since they're the ones that changed the status to resolved in the first place.  Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

...Dres

For all the good that it will do, I filed a JIRA yesterday (Friday) for this.   Past experience has shown that LL will just let the complaint sit for a month or so, and then send me an email saying they are closing the ticket since it's working okay then.

Of course it would be nice if we could see and vote on JIRA reports again.   Perhaps I wouldn't have had to file my ticket, if I could only see that 100 others had voted on an existing JIRA.  Wow, what a novel concept that would be - actually knowing if something is going wrong!  ;p

Alas, it's not the LL way.   They prefer to hide these issues, and hope we don't notice.

In answer to your question, I agree with Dres.   None of us here will know when this will be resolved, and LL probably doesn't know either, and it's debatable whether or not they even care.

/Rant Off

Just adding my take on this. Yes, the Marketplace and search are painfully slow at the moment.  As to LL not caring, with regard to Marketplace, I would think they DO care since they get a cut of all sales on there (I think it is 5%), so they'd be cutting their own throats if they didn't fix something that would markedly affect their income

That said, I doubt if much will be done until Merchants post on the Commerce Forum about the issue, at which point we can expect some  platitudes from Commerce Team Linden and maybe some action.

As to search....well my guess is that it is sourced from the same wobbling server so it might just be fixed at the same time....I just won't be holding my breath.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3731 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.