Ok, Mr. Altberg doesn't seem to be saying anything, so THIS THREAD CONTROLS SL!

Poenald Palen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This forum is pretty active, not bound to only one aspect of SL. So, the minds here are used to general stuff, the kind of thing a CEO needs to think about. He can't be all like "A fashion forever!" and go to the fashion part of the offices and sit all day long, no he has to be watching every area of SL.

So, with a combined IQ far outweighing one persons, more hands (don't people always complain about needing another pair of hands? Well, this forum has more hands available than one pair) and many other qualifications 9please do post any special skills you have, just in case people start to question your authority) and well....yeah, why not.

Besides, they went and foudn Yahoo people to run the place? I am like, well...why not the sort of cute blond CEO? Surely we have cooler toys here. News people, video's and such are nice. But we have guns, insane violent angels and strange sex areas....what more could a bored CEO want, surely something of this collection would entice them!? Ok, I was going to gather some guns, a few strange creatures and a car that goes over 500 mph and can fly and visit them all....but, needless to say they may not have accounts in world and if they did then then they could simply arrive in this thread and run it...I don't even have to fire stuff at them or drive into them and be all like "oops, sorry about that...HEY, did I just run over and fire a watermelon at the CEO of..." and ask them "YOU could be CEO! You can make lag disapear, right?" and...well, yeah.

I am not sure why they didn't line up to run the place, but nah...they seem to have this one guy and he is like not even knowing what to do or say and maybe he never actually agreed and they just decalred him the CEO!? Crazy idiot must have done this type of thing....well, where was I....YES, I am decaring the Discussion Forum the CEO!

YOU, General Discussion Forum, are in CONTROL of SECOND LIFE!

Yeah, they can argue otherwise and do it in this thread and I am sure you guys will outvote them. So...yeah...uh...have fun. Firstly, make sure NO slushy drinks on the servers..I know slushies are cold, and cold is good for servers...but seriously....wait, that was mine...:( Uh...wow...Ok, you guys turn and I will step out to finish my slushy drink.

Venus Petrov wrote:

Umm.  I think there is a 'KANG' of SL running about this place gathering converts.  However, nice try and I hope that you feel better now.

Kangs don't control stuff, they are figure heads these days. I possess no power, just thought it may convince some people to have fun with it. Epic fail, huh?

Now this Ebbe guy is around, and I am starting to wonder why....it seems not even SLers want to run the show!

They simply want HIM to do things, he is like some kind of a guy they set up to laugh at...they build his confidence and then push him out there to say his bit and they all laugh or act as if they don't know him!

This is worrisome. The severity of my post here was completly lost on people, we where almost leadersless and lost....no one would lead us, only figure heads announcing they are around and then this post gets over 500 views with only ONE response!

Crazy. No, not the thread, just that I can't get my spell check to work and actually don't care so much but do need to watch out for typo and spelling mistakes to improve.

Epic fail on a joke, and I thought that "in my pants" thread was really not that funny. But, it was just a stage for others to be funny....it wasn't supposed to be funny on it's own, just....just....a stage.... can't beleive the font size choices these days, geesh.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.