help me customize ryoko from tenchi :D

Culuf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

(excuse english please) hi i try to make space pirate ryoko from tenchi muyo! this is hunter elf female mesh i buy from downstairs annie may haven. her dress the default is not like ryoko but not many clothes for her :­( just armor for sale not like her too. hair from penumbra eyes is aris neko retreat! for spell i think of magnetism from aftermath ii

anyone familiar with show can think of better spell hud? she has not emotions and dress like street walker =/ wish i could fix that! can be a ryoko like dress to fit her? need also pink light saber with no handle like she hold the lazer

i pay for all these things when i could find them :­D

slspacepirateryoko_002.jpg

Culuf wrote:

luminos? have i heard of you? you own giant store? some oriental dress may work
:)

ohh to syo, it doesnt need limit to hunter elf mesh! do you know of really good shape/skin for ryoko?

I was just suprised why you took a complete mesh avatar, because as I said, you won't be able to wear anything else than the clothes made for this exact avatar. Its hard to say if anything will come close to the look you want, because nearly all skins in Second Life are made with the idea to look realistic, while any sort of cartoon or anime characters don't have detailed skins or textures in general.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.