What they do with our money now????

Marina Ramer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3758 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

EDIT

I opened a new ticket today with the old ticket number from the request of my TAX and ID information and I have just been paid.

Make sure they have the ticket to your TAX and ID information providing you have given that and the account has been deemed as acceptable.

I am guessing they're overwhelmed with questions and demands and support tickets since they sent their TAX/ID emails out.

AnaSmith12 wrote:

Lilibeth, they paid you?, Which day you sent the Tax Form and the documents requested? thank you,

kisses and hugs.

Ana

I sent TAX form the same day I got the request, the 20th Jan but I did not have an upto date photo ID. My passport has my previous address on as does my driving license so there was some time, perhaps 2 days of me asking what I can do instead of waiting the 3 - 4 weeks for my new passport to arrive and I was told to scan my photo ID and send it even if it had the previous address on and to send the upto date one when I got it.

So I did that along with 2 utility bills with my current address and they told me on the 22nd that my account was now officially up to date and credits would be processed as normal.

But no payment followed so I opened a new ticket today and included the ticket number linked to the original TAX/ID form request so they could check and see that my account was Okay to release my funds and they sent me the PayPal payment 4 hours ago along with this message in the comment section

Hello, Lillybeth:

It looks like your payout request #836519 will be included in today's processing batch. We're sorry for the delay, but any future requests (anything submitted since you completed the information collection process was completed on 1/22) should be within the usual timeframe of 5 business days.

Regards,

Linden Lab

Hope that helps. :)

I am very sad and disappointed, my husband sent the tax form and required documents to LL last tuesday 01/21, and no response till now, even to say if the documents were ok, we have payments on hold since 01/09 and 01/11,and as i said before there are many people like me that make real money here to survive, he tryied to call there but someone on phone was not helpful.

Hi West, we already opened another ticket and got this answer in the same day(yesterday):

Thanks for contacting Linden Lab Support. I do apologize for any inconveniences or issues that you may be experiencing with your account at this time. I am closing this case as it is a duplicate of case #01843334#. I have updated your open case with your new information. Please make all comments and responses to that case only by replying back in that case. Duplicate cases can slow down the process of getting your issue resolved so please refrain from submitting any more cases on this issue. Best Regards,

we already added a coment in the old open ticket(the same that we sent ID copy attached), but no responses till now.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3758 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.