I have 117 prims at my house, I didn't use them all, but system says that my parcel is full

Paskal Seriman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3773 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

There are two things to think about.  One is the possibility that not all of the prims are yours.  Open About Land >>> Objects and click the little Refresh button to display the names of everyone who owns prims on your property.  If you find things owned by someone else, return them.  Then go to the Options tab and UNcheck the boxes that allow strangers to create objects or bring them onto your parcel.

The other possibility is that you have some objects with high Land Impact.  Remember that your prim count isn't really the limit on your land; it's the Land Impact of those prims.  You might have a sculpty or even a simple prim object (a torus, for example) that is being represented as a convex hull.  Instead of showing up with a L.I. of 1 or 2, that object might have a value that is many times higher.  It's all a matter of how much work the servers have to do to calculate how the objects effect your environment.  You may have to use your Edit tool to check the L.I. of every object you own to see which ones have the highest impact.  Then weed out the ones that are costing you the most.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3773 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.