I can't log in

Alic3W

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3915 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Of course.  It's TUESDAY.  Maintenance day.  If you forget what day it is, you can always check the grid status blog to refresh your memory....

[uPDATED] Rolling Restarts Main Channel

[updated 7:20 AM PST, 07 January 2014] Rolling restarts for the main Second Life server channel are now underway. Please refrain from rezzing no copy objects, making inworld L$ transactions and remember to save all builds.

[Posted 7:45 PM PST, 06 January 2014] We will be performing rolling restarts for regions on the main Second Life server channel on Tuesday, January 7th, beginning at approximately 5:00AM PST. Please refrain from rezzing no copy objects, making inworld L$ transactions and remember to save all builds.

THAT's not normal. Did any of the suggestions that we offered at http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Technical/why-cant-I-log-into-secondlife-its-been-almost-1week-and-I-ve/qaq-p/2423585 help? If not, please start a new thread and tell us all about any error messages you have been getting. Also, describe your computer hardware more fully than you did before.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3915 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.