making my av pregnant

Tinker Darkbyrd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3782 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Tinker Darkbyrd wrote:

will this really make my av pregnant ?

It should do just about exactly what it says - that item has a very good description. It will have a random chance of TELLING you that you're "pregnant" after you have "sex," then will start a timer and will try to simulate what an actual cooter does during childbirth when the time is up. It won't make your tummy swell; it won't give you anything that looks remotely like a baby at the end of the pr;ocess. You can do both of those things separately but this won't do those things, nor does it claim to.

Second LIfe has no built-in "pregnancy" system - anything you do to simulate it will be with your imagination and/or items you've bought/made.

If you wish to role play pregnancy it is your SL and I hope you have fun doing it.  However if you are going to use a pregnancy system, choose one where if  the fetus chats things, or tells you your tired or have swollen feet etc, it has the ability to set it up so only you see the chat.  Most people find it annoying to have those that kind of things spam public chat.  People that don't know you, and probably some that do, don't want to be involved in your roleplay or hear it in non roleplay public places.  You may even get some rude IM's or get banned or ejected from some places.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3782 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.