My eyes get slorped into their sockets

Hoegoe Kawashima

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3840 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, after failing at making eyes way too many times, I finally decided to try rigging some mesh eyes. (It's a furry head I'm making.) In Blender, it's all rigged, works like a charm, no problems...but when I import to SL, the eyes get sucked into the human sockets and while they look great...they...are...far too back. 

Is there a way to make the translation of the eyes fixed? Like, is there something I can click on export, etc?

I really want to use the eyes I made..Do I have to adjust the shape or something?

Anyway, any help would be appreciated. This whole eyeball thing is driving me right out of my head.

Hoegoe Kawashima wrote:

So, after failing at making eyes way too many times, I finally decided to try rigging some mesh eyes. (It's a furry head I'm making.) In Blender, it's all rigged, works like a charm, no problems...but when I import to SL, the eyes get sucked into the human sockets and while they look great...they...are...far too back. 

Is there a way to make the translation of the eyes fixed? Like, is there something I can click on export, etc?

I really want to use the eyes I made..Do I have to adjust the shape or something?

Anyway, any help would be appreciated. This whole eyeball thing is driving me right out of my head.

Just taking a shot in the dark here, but maybe, if you moved the eyebones, you might need to apply the location to fix the position. You also have sliders for eye positions in SL. Your SL avatar need to be the default, or whatever setting you might be using in Avastar, in Blender. You will have these issues you are talking about if your SL avatar shape doesn't match what you are working with.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3840 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.