I just upgraded to a premium account... and chose quarterly payments.... what does that mean....

Zandi Muni

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3862 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Hi Zandi. It means payment will be taken every three months, in other words, for each quarter of the year. It does work out more expensive at $22.50 every 3 months instead of a single annual payment plan of $72. Local VAT may be added depending on what country you live in no matter what payment term you choose. For example, I live in Ireland so VAT is added giving me a quarterly payment of $27.67.

However, you will receive a one-off payment of L$1,000 after 45 days and a weekly stipend of L$300 (paid Tuesdays).

Note you will not receive any prior notifications of when the quarterly payments will be taken, just an email the day after payment is taken. The due date for the quarterly payments will be three months to the day from when you took out Premium membership. So if that was today, the 29th December 2013, the next payment will be taken on the 29th March 2014 and so on.

• Like 1

The three plans are monthly, quarterly, and annually.

The monthly plan is the most costly at $9.95 per month, and the annual plan is the cheapest at $72.00 per year, or $6.00 per month.  However, you should not just consider the overall cost.  If you decide that you no longer wish to be Premium and go back to a free Basic membership, you will NOT get a refund for any unused time.

It's probably best to try Premium for a month, or a quarter...then if you decide it's something you will stick with, change to the annual plan.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3862 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.