Why Do I Look Like This?

quinnbunny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am not completely sure I understand your account of how this situation arose, but you've somehow applied a deformer animation to your avatar (the pose you mention?).  

Deformer animations are special animations that stretch or shrink the avatar into strange shapes.   They have legitimate uses (particularly if you are using a non-human avatar) but are also used for griefing.    

The best way of undeforming yourself is to make sure you are not wearing an object that is playing the animation, and then simply relog.

First, relog and see if that fixes the problem.

The animation won't appear in your outfit folder, because you can't wear an animation.   You  may, however, be wearing an object that contains the animation, in which case it will be the object's name that appears in your outfits folder.

Anyway, first relog and see if the problem is fixed.    If it isn't, tp to another region and then relog there.   If you find you are not deformed when you relog in the new region, then that suggests there's an object on the first region that has retained animation permissions and is deforming you.  

If, however, you are still deformed when you relog in the new region, this suggests it's something you are wearing.   Remove all your attachments and then relog.   If that fixes it you can then put your outfit back on, one item at a time, until you find the object that's playing the animation.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.