Can you buy lindens with a Visa check card? I am trying to, and it wont let me hit submit

lilmisslara

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3804 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

I am currently using an American Express prepaid card with no problem, mind you I added it as a payment option several months ago. Questions about debit and prepaid cards have been posted a lot lately so I'm not sure if LL changed something recently. Have you used this same card on SL before? Are you entering your information accurately? 

There are two issues here.  First, the missing Submit button.  To fix this, try one or more of the following:

• Clear your browser's cache and refresh the page
  • Turn off any ad blocking plugins in your browser
  • Try a different browser, especially if you are using Internet Explorer

Second, the prepaid card.  Linden Lab won't accept most prepaid or debit cards.  Darren is very lucky that he got his Amex card to be accepted.  If you don't have a major credit card or a verified PayPal account, you can still buy $L from one of the authorized $L resellers.  They will often accept payment methods that LL will not.  Find a list of them here: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Linden_Dollar_%28L$%29_Authorized_Reseller_Program

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3804 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.