Mesh exceeds 64 m scale, but looks small in blender

RayRobert

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3803 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So you say it "looks small" in Blender. Did you check the dimension when in OBJECT MODE (in the side panel under TRANSFORM). That tells you the actual size of your model. The "look" means nothing as we can easily zoom in or out.

The Second Life uploader let's you define the size of your model during the upload process. So look at the size when you are uploading and adjust in there. Sorry, it has been many months since I have looked at an SL uploader so don't remember which panel it should be pretty obvious. 

See if those things will work for you. So, bottom line is that you can adjust the model size WITHIN Blender or as you upload (in Second Life).

After messing around for a bit, I found out I messed up somewhere when I rigged it and the armature was what was giving me that error. I rigged it again and got it lol. Another question so I dont have to make another topic. After I make say  a mesh shirt, and rig it and everything. How do I resize it so I can make multiple sizes. I tried to just scale the whole thing (Armature and all) And it came out the same size when I uploaded it into SL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3803 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.