Looking for a MESH, Anthro, Tiger.

Azurean

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3825 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm currently lookign for a Mesh quality Anthropomorphic tiger AV (or tiger-dragon sort of like Neesah) male AV.

I've looked over a lot of searches I could think of and almost 1000 pages and still havent found soemthing that fits. (or that can be modded to fit)

I'm lookign for this level of quality: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Symbiotic-Husky-Black/5081642

On a male Tiger Anthro.

I don't want something too thin, I want something that looks 'toned' or muscled (without going overboard..) most of the ones I saw were very thin.... and lacked musculature at all.

I don't mind havign to mod a little, so if there's a BODY with limbs that can just be re-skinned I dont mind getitng a few pieces.

So to put it simply, I want a Mesh, Anthro tiger AV, with light to moderate muscle tone, and not an overly thin body. With the quality of the Orange Nova/mods. in seamlessness.

Or as close as you can get.

Azurean wrote:

I don't mind havign to mod a little, so if there's a BODY with limbs that can just be re-skinned I dont mind getitng a few pieces.

I'm not sure if you're aware but anyone making a good mesh avatar will rig it to the avatar skeleton and weight the vertices such that they move with the skeleton.  Once this is done, you cannot modify the size or fit.  Texture yes, size/fit NO.

Also, they'd likely make it as a single mesh item, not supply it as multiple parts.  Though this wouldn't stop you texturing it but then you'd need the UV map for it too which may or may not be included.

Full custom made mesh?  Apparently some people know of mesh modellers who work for scraps, potatoe peelings, apple skins and such like and will happily do this for about L$2000 or less.  I wish you luck in finding one.

There are also mesh modellers who put their excellent skills to use here in SL and for whom you can expect to pay a suitable RL amount for the many hours that such a request would require.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3825 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.