A linden box' when I wear it to open it multiply on my avatar, nothing I could do to remove it ?

whiwendy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3842 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I had a Linden box' it was a costume for Halloween, as I wear it to open it, the box mutliply into so many of the same box 'popping out' while I was wearing it, I could not see my avatar anymore, I try to 'detach' or undo the box back to my 'objects' or closet and it did not respond, I then try to move land and it did not stop so I try to get rid of the box and open it on land and it did not rez the box and left it on my avatars, I try repeatedly to get rid of the boxes (by now they multiply without end) so I log out and relog and then it let me remove the box and it is still in the 'bin' if someone want to help understanding why it is doing it, one more thing as the box was on my avatar, a message was coming each times the box was popping out a new box, and it was like 'Linden labs....something...' like a vendetta, furthermore as I was on a land who approved unloading (boxes) I did not realized that some boxes did come out on that land as it did not show on my screen and as I was completely submerged by boxes popping out I absolutely did not see any of them on the land, the 'Owner has mention making a complaint and It was beyond me, so I have explained to her, My main concern is I still have that box ''in my  bin' and it would like if someone could have a look at it, I mean a technician from Linden's...!?

1 answer to this question

Hi Whiwendy,

It sounds like someone gave you a griefing object. Find it in your inventory and delete it. The box you rezzed on land will probably be returned to your inventory, either by the landowner who threatened to complain (probably via Abuse Report) or by parcel auto-return. So your inventory may contain multiple copies of the offending box. Delete them all!

Nobody here can look at this box, or your inventory. We're residents, just like you. Lindens do not visit the forums.

And do be careful about accepting "gifts" from people you do not know and trust.

Good luck!

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3842 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.