Can I add payment info to an alt account if I used a different email to set up alt account

McKenzie61

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3865 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

11 answers to this question

You can register Second Life accounts, alts or otherwise, to any Paypal account (as long as you have the permission of the Paypal account holder, of course), if this is what you're concerned about. Go into your dashboard, to the accounts section... in fact see the photo below for where you need to go. Just click on the Paypal option and it will take you to the regular login screen for Paypal. Input usual details. Account named in photo below uses a separate email address to my account.

paypal option.jpg

I do not know the answer to this unfortunately, as I've not encountered this particular problem, and even tested with the alt in the screenshot above linking an alt to my Paypal account. I don't have a credit card either, my paypal account is linked only to my bank account. What country are you in?

Baffled I am (and now I am talking like Yoda ^^ ). I also had the option to add a credit card, but got away with just adding the paypal information. I'm in UK, but only heard that some europeans were having issues with adding payment info to accounts. Hopefully someone else will happen along and advise/clarify.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3865 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.