Importing XML ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3906 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I do have have some objects in XML format and want to import them into SL. Does anyone know how to do this ?

It's not possible in Firestorm and I have done some googeling on this but all I could find is that I should use Imprudence and I figure I better use something more up to date (Imprudence does upload something btw. but it shows like an indefinable blob with an enormous land impact)

Is it still possible to upload objects in XML format and if so what viewer should I best use for this ?

Thanks

I do have have some objects in XML format and want to import them into SL. Does anyone know how to do this ?

It's not possible in Firestorm and I have done some googeling on this but all I could find is that I should use Imprudence and I figure I better use something more up to date (Imprudence does upload something btw. but it shows like an indefinable blob with an enormous land impact)

Is it still possible to upload objects in XML format and if so what viewer should I best use for this ?

Thanks

XML isn't a file format but a data transport, the issue is that one file with an XML extention can be utterly meaningless to another that "reads" XML.  The point being that just because you have a file with some object data inside a file with an XML extension, unless it's precisely in a format that a viewer, or blender or whatever interprets, that data won't be read.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3906 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.