unable to connect to secondlife. a timeout was reached ?

Susan Kronos

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3899 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

I seem to be having the same problem.

Looks like it's account specific, as my main account can't log in, but my alt can.

This looks like the type of thing that LL will post about in an hour saying "Unexpected login maintenance, some users may be unable to login, please refrain from rezzing no-copy items" etc.

In other words, it's time to take a break, watch a movie, or just relax for a while and try again later.

Edit: You know, I did check grid status, repeatedly.. before posting, and I certainly didn't see any mention of the issue. There's something weird about that site, I think they delay the appearance of posts for some reason, somehow.

Give it another try now.   Always check the Grid Status Reports to see if there is a system problem. 

[RESOLVED] Unscheduled Database Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on September 6th, 2013 at 08:47 pm PDT

[RESOLVED 9:41 PM PDT, 06 September 2013]  Database maintenance is now complete.

[postED 8:46 PM PDT, 06 September 2013] We are undergoing unscheduled database maintenance. During this time, some residents may be logged off and may be temporarily unable to log in for a brief period or may experience other losses in functionality. Please refrain from rezzing no copy objects or making inworld L$ transactions while this maintenance is in progress. Please check back here for updates.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3899 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.