[problème] Premium

hasuky

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3890 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Salut, je refais un post avec un lien avec se poste :http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Fran%C3%A7ais/Question-premium-Probl%C3%A8me/qaq-p/2180633 Pour mon problème de mes 1000L$ que j'avais jamais recu. Le post a été résolu mais pas complètement. Ayant contacter le Support de facturation il me dise ceci :

CoriR S: Hello Hasuky, I'm CoriR Scout, thanks for contacting Linden Lab Support! What can I help you with tonight?

You: Hi, I'm a premium for several months and I get Linden per week ($ 300L) and it also tells me that I will receive 1000L $ every 45 days subscription, the problem is that I never received 1000L $ but after 45 days. I want to know if this is normal ?

CoriR S: I'll be happy to help you with this. The signup bonus of L$1000 is paid out only once per account on your first Premium membership. CoriR S: I'll be happy to check your account and see when your account received the bonus.

CoriR S: You received your signup bonus, plus an extra bonus for having payment information on file, on February 24th. The total bonus paid to you was L$1250.

You: Ok, but information on the premium it says:  After 45 consecutive days as a premium member, we also give you a L$1000 bonus.

CoriR S: Yes, and that is exactly what happened on your account.

Pourtant sur les information du premium il dise ceci :Une prime de 300 L$ est versée automatiquement sur votre compte chaque semaine. Au bout de 45 jours d'abonnement Premium consécutifs, nous vous offrons également un bonus unique de 1 000 L$. Profitez-en pour faire des achats !

Là je comprend plus rien :matte-motes-crying:

2 answers to this question

Salut, je refais un post avec un lien avec se poste :http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Fran%C3%A7ais/Question-premium-Probl%C3%A8me/qaq-p/2180633 Pour mon problème de mes 1000L$ que j'avais jamais recu. Le post a été résolu mais pas complètement. Ayant contacter le Support de facturation il me dise ceci :

CoriR S: Hello Hasuky, I'm CoriR Scout, thanks for contacting Linden Lab Support! What can I help you with tonight?

You: Hi, I'm a premium for several months and I get Linden per week ($ 300L) and it also tells me that I will receive 1000L $ every 45 days subscription, the problem is that I never received 1000L $ but after 45 days. I want to know if this is normal ?

CoriR S: I'll be happy to help you with this. The signup bonus of L$1000 is paid out only once per account on your first Premium membership. CoriR S: I'll be happy to check your account and see when your account received the bonus.

CoriR S: You received your signup bonus, plus an extra bonus for having payment information on file, on February 24th. The total bonus paid to you was L$1250.

You: Ok, but information on the premium it says:  After 45 consecutive days as a premium member, we also give you a L$1000 bonus.

CoriR S: Yes, and that is exactly what happened on your account.

Pourtant sur les information du premium il dise ceci :Une prime de 300 L$ est versée automatiquement sur votre compte chaque semaine. Au bout de 45 jours d'abonnement Premium consécutifs, nous vous offrons également un bonus unique de 1 000 L$. Profitez-en pour faire des achats !

Là je comprend plus rien :matte-motes-crying:

Je pense que c'est un problème de langue. La personne avec qui vous avez parlé vous dit que vous avez déjà recu le L$1000 de bonus en fevrier. Vous avez également recu un bonus supplémentaire de L$250 parce que vous avez les informations de paiement dans le dossier. Donc, vous avez L$1250 en tout. Il semble que Linden Lab vous donne le bonus immédiatement au lieu d'attendre 45 jours. Je ne sais pas pourquoi. En tout cas, vous devez le recevoir qu'une seule fois. Il ne se répète pas. L'allocation hebdomadaire de L$300 se répète, cependant. Vous devriez le recevoir régulièrement.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3890 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.