Cannot send my items with the merchant outbox...

Sonja Smedley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3917 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sonja Smedley wrote:

This is since a few days...I cannot sent my items like I did before.It always said delivery to MP failed try again later.

Does anyone else have this problem?

I use the singularity viewer and so far it always worked.

Help please this is really annoying.:-(

I haven't tried it but I read in another thread (I think in General) that someone had this issue with Singularity and got it to work using FS.

I use Singularity and LOVE it!!  They do have a very quick response system to issues, so you might want to post the issue here.  They also just released a new version on August 29 so if you haven't updated yet perhaps that might have addressed any possible issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you ever get your situation fixed? Generally if an item(or items) won't upload to MP it's a item permission issue. I've had to result to using the good ol magic box because I can not use merchant outbox to upload breedable animals because their no copy/no mod and weren' created by me.

Hope that helped and sorry for a delay to the questioning.

For whatever reason the problem has resolved itself for me.  The day I first encountered this problem I cleared my cache several times, relogged, made sure the entire pre-fetch process completed so that everything was cached again, displayed the contents of the actual folders in inventory so the asset server was forced to fetch them again, all to no avail.  Nothing I did seemed to correct the problem.

Today I came in and tried once again, and things seem to be uploading from my Merchant Outbox again.  I haven't done anything different, so I'm assuming this was a server-side or Marketplace issue.  I was simply going to submit a trouble ticket today if it had not corrected itself, but no longer need to do that.  For those of you still having this problem, you might want to consider submitting one of your own so Linden Lab can take a look at it.

Pretty frustrating couple of days.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3917 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.