Mesh clothing only showing to whom it's wearing !!

Enola Dethly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3892 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a bug with 2 of my full perm mesh clothing items. They show on my screen but to others they are invisible and if i ask someone to wear my item they can see it but it will be invisible to me. I did clear cache manually and unistalled my viewer to reinstall it and updated my graphics card driver...nothing works and I am out of solutions. I contacted the creator of the mesh clothing but she/he is offline so I will still have to wait for her/his response.

Does anyone has had this 'bug' and how do I solve this problem? I need my clothing item set up for an event tomorrow friday :/

Thanks,

Rocky

I have a bug with 2 of my full perm mesh clothing items. They show on my screen but to others they are invisible and if i ask someone to wear my item they can see it but it will be invisible to me. I did clear cache manually and unistalled my viewer to reinstall it and updated my graphics card driver...nothing works and I am out of solutions. I contacted the creator of the mesh clothing but she/he is offline so I will still have to wait for her/his response.

Does anyone has had this 'bug' and how do I solve this problem? I need my clothing item set up for an event tomorrow friday :/

Thanks,

Rocky

Really have no clue but my only thought is wondering if you tested the BASE MESH as not showing up or if it is only the textured item that isn't working correctly. I have had mesh not show up but clearing the cache fixed it.  

You seem to have done all the obvious steps. Another test would be to send your item to a friend that cannot edit your items and have someone else not associated with you see if they can see the garment. Not answers but may point to where the problem is.

I think you need to take yourself (and your computer) out of the mix to get a better idea of what is happening.

Long time beta tester for a LOT of programs :D

Good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3892 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.