Footwear

TammyMac

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3951 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Can anyone recommend high-heeled shoes (that don't cost a bomb) to go with shortish stylish dresses please? The problem I'm having is with the skin-colour hud.  Doesn't matter what factors I enter (I use the 'colour under cursor' option to match the colour) the skin on the mesh looks absolutely nothing like my av's skin :matte-motes-not-entertained:

Thanks! :matte-motes-big-grin:

Ducknipple makes some nice mesh heels and sandal style heels that come with color change huds -- so a bargain that way. Some of the heels are like regular system shoes although I am pretty sure they are mesh (or I assumed they were).  Seeing if I can find them on the MP for you. 

These are my favorite : https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/DN-Mesh-Studded-Pumps-w-HUD/5092024  but there are other styles too as well as heels that come with a complete outfit at a super price. The deal with these is that you don't need to match skin as there are no "prim feet". I am not good at the color matching either :D.

There are brands that have prim feet that you don't have to match with your skin because they come with presets for specific brands and tones of skins or you click the shoe and it takes you to a website and all you do is select the brand and tone of your skin.   If you post what brand of skin you wear people can tell you if there are shoes set up for and which shoe brands have settings for your specific skin.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3951 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.