land editing problem

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3932 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a 1/8th sim parcel that i am renting, but i am also technically the "owner" of the lot. I have had the place for over a year now. Last year, i used to be able to allow other people to edit land there, but now that no longer seems to be an option. No matter what i try, only i can edit the land now. I recently had a land glitch that reset my land back to basically flat, and i need a friend of mine to come in and to the terraforming, since i am not very good at it.

It has been suggested that i deed the land to a group, but i tried that on another parcel that i rent and it doesnt work either, because i cannot grant land editing abilities to group members. 

If you're renting it from someone and do not actually own it, then I have to assume you were given terraforming rights by the owner of the group to which the land is set.  It's possible that you were given rights to change what other users could do on your land at one time, but the owner has now changed it so that you can't.  I would talk to the person you are renting from and ask them if this is the case... all anyone here can do is speculate.

...Dres

The estate owner could have change the region settngs to either not allow terraforming at all or restricted it to only a few meters up or down.  If your landlord is not the estate owner they have no say over this.  A region owner can set things up as they please and change it anytime they want to.  If your landlord is the estate owner and the covenant allows terraforming, then contact them for assistance.  They may have to enable terraforming in the region tools.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3932 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.