Dashboard Log-In Issue Blank White Screen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am having a very wierd issue and apparently a few people are having the same issue with their dashboard.

I can get the log in page at www.secondlife.com but after I enter my avatar name and password all I get is a blank white screen. On here I can see forums and blogs, but if I hit the "community" tab same issue, a blank white screen. Also I can log onto marketplace, but if I hit "buy lindens" I get the same issue, a blank white screen. I've tried updating adobe flash, tried using a different viewer and no luck. I checked with friends online via viewer and some can access dashboard and some are having the same issue with a blank white screen. Any suggestions or fixes?

howdoyoulikemenow wrote:

P.S. When I do log in, the address in my address bar is really really long, like a page and a half when copy-pasted.

That long string in your Internet Browser address field is a GUID Transaction Redirect back to the SecondLife Server that just finished authorizing your account Login. It is only visible to you as a result of the Secure HTTPS:// prefix.

Do not ever copy and paste one of these into a chat or forum post as it will remain active for as long as the Server allows that transaction to wait for your response before timing out.

Just moments ago I followed a link another OP had posted and ended up in her SecondLife Dashboard Account. I logged that session out immediately to end the Server's open session with her.

It may be the recent updates in IE then. Who knows lol

With IE You can hit F12 on your keyboard and some settings will pop up below. In the spot where it says "Browser Mode" . Click on that and change it to "Compatibility Mode" and see if that helps and maybe clear your internet browser cache and cookies. Seems to be many who have this issue and with all different broswers.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.