Give group members land rights

LillyCraft

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3963 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ive been struggeling with the land rights to work. Even thi I gave Owner rights to some of my members they are unable to terraform or change the music stream. Anyome who got an idea where I went wrong here? 

I have given them all rights, deeded the group tp the land and it's only me as the owner that is able to edit in About Land. My security Guards got all permissions and wear the right tag and it's still not working even tho I gave all rights in the group settings for that spesific tag.

Greatful for any kind of help :)

I am not an expert: 

In the past I've had problems with this stuff too (and I am presuming you've done all the right things - no doubt someone who knows better than me will let you know).

Invariably logging out of Second Life and back in has resolved the issue for me.

Open your land management tools and set the land to your group if it isn't already set to it.  Then hit the DEED button near it.  You will be asked to confirm it.

CAUTION

Don't deed your land to a group unless you and your alts if you have them are the sole group owner(s) or the other owner is splitting the cost with you.  Once someone is a group owner and the group owns land they can sell it to themselves and keep it or sell it to someone else, leaving you out in the cold.  I've seen too many cases of this happening when people fall out and have seen people ending up losing their land.  You can't kick an owner out of your group either, they have to resign.  If you want someone to have owner rights, make them an officer and give them all the authorities EXCEPT the right to sell it.  You can always boot an officer out of your group if something goes wrong in the future.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3963 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.