I can't find my money.

choelpat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3931 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Yesterday, I connected my paypal account to my second life account then exchanged 6k lindens to paypal. I haven't received any email notifications or second life notifications. It's like my money disappeared. Is there a waiting period that I'm not aware of? Please help.

5 answers to this question

Please do not add a post to the end of someone else's thread, especially a closed thread with an unrelated question. That almost guarantees that nobody will see it. (OK, I saw it, but only I or the OP would.) Start your own new question.

In your case, though, check your actual account balance at secondlife.com >>> Account. If THAT balance is not correct, contact the LL Billing Office at 800-294-1067

As I said in response to the duplicate question you posted elsewhere ... PLEASE do not add a post to the end of someone else's thread, especially a closed thread with an unrelated question. That almost guarantees that nobody will see it. (OK, I saw it, but only I or the OP would.) Start your own new question.

In your case, though, check your actual account balance at secondlife.com >>> Account. If THAT balance is not correct, contact the LL Billing Office at 800-294-1067

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3931 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.