Want friends, 19 yr old(RP AGE) male

SolielxX

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3931 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

wow.jpg

im just looking for friends, i do have a girlfriend and i care about her very much
My name is Soleil and I run a teen club, Im interested in being adopted, and meeting new people
My age varies from 17-20
I love to rp, dj, play greedy, photography, and just hang out

so message me in world if you wanna chill!!

SolielxX Resident

• 2 weeks later...

SilentBrokenDreamer wrote:

I role-play as a 16 year old gothic girl who loves to build play greedy and have fun.

You're playing with fire rping a minor.

Particularly if you are having "fun" and going to "clubs".

Making under-agers disappear immediately is the only thing I know that LL are good at.

Charly Muggins wrote:

I role-play as a 16 year old gothic girl who loves to build play greedy and have fun.

Making under-agers disappear immediately is the only thing I know that LL are good at.

Actually there is no rule against rp an under-age child. Also "fun" doesn't always imply baing naughty (if you know what I mean). There are fun things to do in sl that aren't naughty and there are clubs designed for child avies. She's not actually underage and as long as she's not breaking terms of service LL will probably (and rightfuly so) do nothing about her existance. Just because you don't agree (and frankly I'm not 100% where I stand ont he issue myself) doesn't nessicarily mean she doesn't have a right to do it. As long as her freedoms are not imposing upon your freedoms I don't see the issue either really.

Madeline Blackbart wrote:

Charly Muggins wrote:

Actually there is no rule against rp an under-age child. Also "fun" doesn't always imply baing naughty (if you know what I mean). There are fun things to do in sl that aren't naughty and there are clubs designed for child avies. She's not actually underage and as long as she's not breaking terms of service LL will probably (and rightfuly so) do nothing about her existance. Just because you don't agree (and frankly I'm not 100% where I stand ont he issue myself) doesn't nessicarily mean she doesn't have a right to do it. As long as her freedoms are not imposing upon your freedoms I don't see the issue either really.

You don't have to convince me.

Just the LL Legal Mod who suspends your account within seconds of receiving an AR for possible sexual ageplay.

But then it's easy enough to send a copy of your Mom's birth certificate to LL.

And you can have as much fun as you like after you are reinstated.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3931 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.