Linden realms messed up?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3647 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I entered my favorite LL portal several times over the last day or so, mostly because Shattered cavern is a a gold mine, and ALL the crystals except 1 yellow and the greens are missing, no reds, no oranges, no blues. now normally there's about 100 EACH red yellow orange crystals in that cave, up to 4 green and 2 blues. Not 2 greens and one yellow. The other portals there might not be a single crystal in Shattered cavern right now, which normally only 1 or 2 sis are low yield on SC(but even that being no less then 10 overall for the RYO) What's up with LR doc? anyway with the low yield crystals almost completely missing it IS getting easier to find greens, so A green hunting I guess I'm going....

I just did the lindent scavenger hunt, I now have a pet rock moster on my shoulder, but it dosen't seam to help protect me from the other rock monsters.  The quest uses part of linden realms and the story line has some thing to do with crystals being stolen out of linden realms, so might explain why many of the crystals are missing.  Note you need a premium account for the hunt.

https://secondlife.com/destination/magellans-grid-scavenger-hunt

• 10 months later...

I went into Linden Realms and for the last couple of weeks my HUD has not shown at all (still able to pick up crystals and the counters still count them) but today i went in and i know crystals are there cus i see the little puff of cloud as my avi picks them up...but i cant see the crystals at all....i NEED to be able to pick up crystals in Linden Realms as i dont have rl money and rely on working and linden realms in sl for game expenses. this is really frustrating!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3647 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.