my.secondlife.com Bug

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3946 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is boring me, i don't find information about this bug, i got many times this boring bug 1)frame load interrupted by policy change 2)ThreadError: deadlock; recursive locking 3)We're sorry, but something went wrong Please try again in a few minutes. If you continue to receive this message please use the options under the viewer's "Help" menu or visit Second Life Support. Go to my.secondlife.com

chrismignon McDonnell wrote:

This is boring me, i don't find information about this bug, i got many times this boring bug 1)frame load interrupted by policy change 2)ThreadError: deadlock; recursive locking 3)We're sorry, but something went wrong Please try again in a few minutes. If you continue to receive this message please use the options under the viewer's "Help" menu or visit Second Life Support. Go to my.secondlife.com

Yes, those error messages are all on the server side, and they have been there for ages. I hope that some day, LL can hire somebody with the time and ability to fix that site, it needs a lot of TLC.

("policy" error is technically a browser message, but the cause is server side.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3946 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.