Tattoo Assistance

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3973 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hope this is the right forum for this, as I don't think the Fashion forum was the right place.  I am looking for an experienced tattoo designer to contact me either here, or in SL, to help me resolve a design issue I am having.  I am currently designing a design for an ankle tattoo, but having trouble where the front and back of the leg textures meet.  No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to get the small sliver of skin filled in between the two halves of leg.  Is this a technical limitation that can't be overcome?  Should I move the design?  Or is there some technique I am not using that will assist me in this.  

It would suck if I had to move the location of the tat, as it's based on a tattoo that my partner has in RL, and I wanted to put it in the same location.  Any and all help on this would be really appreciated.  Below is a picture of the issue for reference.  I also notice the front part of the word looks like it's curving downward, not level with the front part of the word.  That should be a quick layer rotate fix, but it's that gap in the top of the 'F' that I am trying to fix.

Faith Tat In World_001.jpg

Its becasue usually there are some pixels on the outside of most of the Avatar UV Templates that help you get an idea where things go try smuding slightly around the f, and keep going.. matching a seam is a long, hard process sometimes.  In this case it looks to be the side with the majority of the letter F that needs the work done to it. Play around keep trying after about 3 uploads you will figure it out :)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3973 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.