Please Help Me to animate textures I wil be forever greatful

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I understand the gist of it. Well kind of. I mean if I were actually attempting it and following this video to a T I could do it

But, I'm wanting to take it a step further and be al little more creative and do something like this

EXAMPLE (wouldn't let me embed)

How exactly do you do this?  And I'm not sure how much it matters but instead of having the background behind the text coming forward I would like to make it go from right to left like a slideshow and still keep the text jumping out at you.

Could someone write up a step by step on how to do this please? Or at least give some detail if you don't want to do a full step by step.  Would really help me out and maybe some others out there as well.

Study http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LlSetTextureAnim .  Then grab the simple texture animation script that is in your inventory's Library >> Scripts folder and start playing.  That's all any of us would do. Experiment until it looks right.  You'll have textures on two prims (one for the text and the other for the background).  Set one in front of the other and put your texture animation script in each one.  The texture with your text on it will need to have a transparent background so you can see the other prim through it. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.