If i have no answer of a jira in 1 month

Iscah Romano

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4097 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

In june the 12th I had a problem that today its not fixed. I opened a case and Linden enter in my account and tell me, We dont know how to fix the problem, open a jira of a bugg in market place. I did it, but since day 17 last month i have no answer, no word....Its my bussines, one month without send any object in my store account and no aswer for me. "We work on it" "wait" something!! I need some telephone or name of somebody that could tell me something or help me to fix my problem. Please its my only way to have a little money in my home and the silent its killing me.....

Thanks.

1 answer to this question

A JIRA is not a work order.  It's a report of a possible problem.  All  it does is alert the tech staff in Linden Lab that there's something to look at. 

• If it is clearly not a bug but a user issue, the issue is closed and you get a note that tells you that you'll need to fix it yourself.
  • if the report is incomplete, incoherent, or simply a rant, the issue is closed.
  • If it's a brand new problem, it will be given a priority based on how many people it's likely to affect and how obvious the solution is.
  • If it looks like an issue that someone else has already reported, your report and its observations get added to the information they'll need for solving the problem. 

In any case, there's no guarantee about how fast the issue gets attention and then possibly gets resolved.  If you want a scary look at some statistics, take a look at the chart of New Reports vs Resolved Issues on the opening page in the Firestorm JIRA (http://jira.phoenixviewer.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa . You can't see an equivalent chart on the Linden Lab JIRA because that JIRA is closed to outside view, but you can expect it to look similar (although historically it has had a larger gap).

BTW, there is no telephone number for tech support.  If you have filed a JIRA, you can see any progress on it (and nothing else) by logging in and looking for that issue by number. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4097 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.