Look'n for club hoppers, partiers, drinkers, gamers etc

DjWhiteBoi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4092 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'ved DJed briefly in the past and haven't done so in a good year now. But, I just ordered some RL DJ equipment so after I practice a bit I plan to be a live DJ in SL (one who mixes and scratches live)  I mainly play Rap, Hip Hop, and top 40 stuff (nothing too ghetto. Whatt!!?)   I like to club hop at times and do the contest events.  So if you like my style and or doing events hit me up.

I've also got a nice beach house on my own lad (4,096 adult) So we can have wild house parties with me or you DJing.  I've got a greedy table and plan on getting a pool table and a bowling lane!

I voice and am Southern. But it doesn't always come out. I've been practicing:matte-motes-nerdy:

My Avi looks pretty good for a guy's work if I do say so myself.

Wanna kick it with me, chat, hang, game, goof off on voice while having a few drinks? Hit me up anytime in world and even if I'm not on I'll still respond fairly quick like (usually)

DjWhiteBoi wrote:

I voice and am Southern. But it doesn't always come out. I've been practicing:matte-motes-nerdy:

What doesn't always come out?  Your southerness?  Your accent?  Or is there some other attribute or appendage of which I should be aware? :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

...Dres

Count me in. ;P Wild parties, good music.. And what girl doesn't love that southern drawl...

I'm sort of new but i tried SL years ago and I spent a fair amount of $L day one so I'm already hitting the clubs and trying to find out the best places to hang.

Hit me up for sure if you are DJing or just partying

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4092 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.