Problems attaching items.

Endija Sella

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3986 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So when I crashed and logged back on my attachments haven't saved properly, I still had some old and unmoded stuff on me, and somethings were missing when I went to reattach them nothing happened, no warning or errors no nothing. I tried changing outfits, I tried clearing cache, I tried changing outfits reloging and changing back, but still nothing happened, I tried using secondlifes default viewer, it said I had the items on, but on me, but they weren't.

Does anyone else have this problem with attaching things? :/

Endija Sella wrote:

So when I crashed and logged back on my attachments haven't saved properly, I still had some old and unmoded stuff on me, and somethings were missing when I went to reattach them nothing happened, no warning or errors no nothing. I tried changing outfits, I tried clearing cache, I tried changing outfits reloging and changing back, but still nothing happened, I tried using secondlifes default viewer, it said I had the items on, but on me, but they weren't.

Does anyone else have this problem with attaching things?
:/

Were you using another viewer before trying the SL viewer? If so it would help to know which one.

lol.. I asked because sometimes I have that problem wearing mesh jewelry or shoes. I haven't updated FS viewer yet.. so not sure if it will be better after I do. I found that if I took off one of the mesh attachments, they all came back :) so I am not sure why it happens, but that's how I get them back when it does :)

I am having some of the same issues with attachments.  Some not attaching when I tell them to, and also some not being taken off when I try to take them off.  The only solution is to relog and then it seems to have been fixed.  I have noticed it specifically so far with mesh and non mesh items, so I don't know.

I am using Firestorm.  I really have never had a single issue with it before.  I had done a clean install of it up to 4.4.1 then they had the "emergency" thing and I reinstalled 4.4.2, without doing a clean install.  They said I didn't need to since I had just done one.  But my issues started after the update.  All that to say, yeah, I have no idea but hopefully it is short lived! :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3986 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.