Need someone to goof around with!

caliella

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3960 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Or more than one person! :D Hi, I'm Callie, and I get bored sometimes, so I thought I would go on the lookout for a friend or two. I used to come on SL a while back but I left, and about a month or so ago I decided to come back :) I'm 22, but I would be happy to befriend someone of any age if we clicked. Guy or girl, I really don't mind! I'm not looking for a relationship though, as I have one of those. :P

I suppose I don't really have many hobbies in SL, although I'd say I'm fully qualified in shopping. I love finding bargains, so to have a shopping buddy who gets just as excited as I do about these things would be pretty fun! :P I like exploring the music scene, although I'm not really a clubber, and I haven't found a place to haunt yet. I also love to just explore in general, so if you know places that leave you in awe or spark your curiosity, maybe they will spark mine too!

I'm a dorky weirdo so chances are I will always be doing something odd/going somewhere odd/wearing something odd. I suppose it's a way I can express myself, because I'm not sure if I have the confidence IRL to go shopping in a wetsuit, or get dressed up as a granny and go to a gig. I may fantasise, but that never happens, unfortunately.

Despite the previous paragraph :P I'm not into any kink or the sexual side of SL. It just doesn't really interest me.

And despite the previous essay, I am shy at first. But, if I get comfortable with you, you won't be able to stop me from talking, and I would like to think that you'd have found a loyal friend. :)

Okay enough bigging myself up, anyone? :)

EDIT: Oh my gosh it's the attack of the smilies, sorry!

Infohubs or safe hubs can be a pretty decent place to meet people. Just land, introduce yourself and see what happens. Sometimes they have a lot of robots, but sometimes they have a lot of interesting people! 

Its where I go when I'm bored and I like to meet people too! :) 

caliella wrote:

Or more than one person!
:D
Hi, I'm Callie, and I get bored sometimes, so I thought I would go on the lookout for a friend or two. I used to come on SL a while back but I left, and about a month or so ago I decided to come back
:)
I'm 22, but I would be happy to befriend someone of any age if we clicked. Guy or girl, I really don't mind! I'm not looking for a relationship though, as I have one of those.
:P

I suppose I don't really have many hobbies in SL, although I'd say I'm fully qualified in shopping. I love finding bargains, so to have a shopping buddy who gets just as excited as I do about these things would be pretty fun!
I like exploring the music scene, although I'm not really a clubber, and I haven't found a place to haunt yet. I also love to just explore in general, so if you know places that leave you in awe or spark your curiosity, maybe they will spark mine too!

I'm a dorky weirdo so chances are I will always be doing something odd/going somewhere odd/wearing something odd. I suppose it's a way I can express myself, because I'm not sure if I have the confidence IRL to go shopping in a wetsuit, or get dressed up as a granny and go to a gig. I may fantasise, but that never happens, unfortunately.

Despite the previous paragraph
I'm not into any kink or the sexual side of SL. It just doesn't really interest me.

And despite the previous essay, I am shy at first. But, if I get comfortable with you, you won't be able to stop me from talking, and I would like to think that you'd have found a loyal friend.

Okay enough bigging myself up, anyone?

EDIT: Oh my gosh it's the attack of the smilies, sorry!

Me too if anyone is on during the day. I'm usually on my own :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3960 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.