Not loading properly the last 4 days

Senet Wylder

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3967 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Starting Saturday evening 6/22, I have been having no end of trouble loading my Avi with only a brief 'normal' the evenings of 6/23-24. This afternoon, I am have the exact same trouble I was before, slow loading, ruth-ing, clothing not changing, etc. Clothing pieces I have loaded and detached have reappeared after numerous log outs and reloads.

Groups notices with attached Note Cards will tell me I do not have permission to view. No one else is having the same trouble with the same Note Cards.

Sunday morning I deleted EVERYTHING from my system. All cashe, all SL variants. Everything but the save internet links. I down power my router regularly and am not using a wireless connection.

I have since reloaded SL Viewer with no appreciable improvement, dumped that and reloaded the latest Firestorm, same trouble. This has persisted in various forms in each of my Avatars.

I have nothing else running beyond my firewall (no setting have been changed.) no new components and no new programs have been installed outside of SL/Firestorm.

This has taken 10 minutes to write and my Avi is STILL not loaded.

All Alpha layers, clothing layers, tattoo layers have been removed. checked through 3 restarts. I normally load on a small platform at near 4000m. Graphic are as low as I can make them.

I do not have any issue with other games to which I am involved.

I don't really think there is a solution to this at the moment. I had serious problems yesterday and a few days ago. I think it might get better when LL releases serversidebaking + waiting two weeks until everything runs smooth again.

Switched many brow layers, removed hair bases, changed eyes, skin, hair over these many days.

I have on the bare minimum attachments .... AO, Mesh hair, skin, eyes, brow. I was sitting on an barren island owned by the Governor with not another soul in sight and no discernible sources of lag ..... still nothing.

I logged off and back on again ... now I am loading but things are still slower than just a few days ago

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3967 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.