Help with Mesh Alphas

ellerc

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3960 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm running the most current firestorm version (4.4.0.33720) on my macbook. Since i did the update about 2 weeks ago, i've noticed that i'm having issues with the alphas for my mesh clothing. That or my avi has been binge eating! 

Normally, my avi fits comfortably in size m mesh clothing...with the exception of some designers. Since running the update, some of my bits and pieces are peeking through the medium sizes. Clothes that had fit in the past are now harder to wear - a butt cheek here, a nipple there. I should mention that my avi is of average build (slender build, breasts aren't average size and so is my butt). 

When i go up to a size L, the the alpha cuts out some of my skin. A deep v-cut dress may have an invisible outline between the clothing and my skin. Or, the clothing makes my shape look 20 punds heavier - resulting in a huge butt or an ill-fitting look.

I've removed everything on the avi, thinking there was some residual item hanging on and still no change. Has anyone else had this issue? I'd like to be able to change clothing without manipulating my avi everytime. Is there a fix? Is there something i'm overlooking? Please help! 

hmmm that's a good point. i haven't changed ao's at all and it's pretty quiet i think lol i did remove the ao and it'sstill peeking through. i think my avi has been binge eating while i was away! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3960 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.