Problems with my group payment

nxraven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4001 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello i setup new group before few weeks a go that i wanted to use for my store and gifts. Its payed group not much but as the gifts are mesh and HQ i think some small price to join a group is fair enough. Few people joined group but i dint get any L from that. I checked all in group preferences and 'show in search', 'anyone can join' and cost to join is all checked but i just checked with a friend she pays to join and no lindens are going to me.

Can u please help.

Thanks very much in advance!

I'm not  absolutely sure about this but I have a feeling that your group 'income' may be paid on a weekly basis. Similar to how it gets processed for group land sales group stipends etc. If thats the case then you will need to check your membership setting as the group income can potentially be distrubuted amongst the other  members.

It's worth joining with an alt to see for yourself what processes are involved.

LL have succeeded in creating a group management structure that could tax the brains of a dozen Einsteins.

Good Luck

^L^

Thank you very much for your reply! 

I checked my transaction history and it says that the money is given but my money balance stays the same like it was. Its really strange tho.. then again that some people joined it says that they got the group gift (which cannot be given if u dont enter the group) but it doesnt show that they payed for entering the group neither i got the money :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4001 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.