club name

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3975 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i'm working on redoing my old club, i think the name is all wrong and i haven't been able to come up with anything new. if you want to know the old name it furrotica. the reason i thinking of redoing the name is i'm not getting alot of people coming in.

right now i'm in need of if you looking for work or wanting to help me get the club up and running either under the name it has now or a new one.

this is what i'm looking for.

Mangers

gm

dancers

dj 

Secuirty

host and so on.

i'm open to idea to help get the club running. the c lub it self set on it own sim which also has rentals on it. if you reply pleas mean what you say as i'm not looking for troll geifers and so on. i'm looking for people who are bored or want to be part of what i think could be something big on sl. i just need people who are willing to put in the work. i'm trying to build a place that is open to everyone humans furries scalies everyone so people can come and have a great time on sl listening to music or jsut having fun with friends. if you want to know more please feel freel to im me in world thanks

If you want a mixed audience (both humans and furries) a new name could help. The name you have now implies, at least for me, that its a club specializied on furries and I noticed that there are never any human avatars in furry clubs.

I think that we need a bit more information before being able to help you. What do you want to do with the club? Who do you want to appeal to..humans...furries...vampires, etc?? What kind of music are you planning on playing? You asked for dancers, is it going to be a strip club or a dance club...or some combination of both?

IMO, it will take more than a name change to get people to come to your club.(duh, Tex....:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:)  there are a ton of clubs in SL and most of them do the same thing. The ones that have been around for a long time (again IMO) started the trend or have something new that draws people in. A cool theme...a different building (a shapeship, a cruise ship, an 80's style club). Something to make people say WOW! And..you need very friendly, outgoing people..lots of people go to clubs and get ignorned or only get talked to if dancers are looking for money. A person to make guests feel welcome.

I wish you best.

well i do have dance poles and the likes. and i agree i need to figure out away to stand out. i guess i've been trying to get this club running for some long i've forgotten waht to do to draw people in. i enjoy 80's music but trying to find a good 80's channel on the shout cast board is a pain as most of them a either don't work or be really suck. and in turth about who i want coming in i like to try to find away to make it so that both humans and fur can come together in one place and enjoy thems self and not be apart. since it seem so many place are one or the other and they don't let the others in. ya i know that would be hard but i want to try to do something total differnt to make it fun for everyone

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3975 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.