Need help with viewer

Eduardo2013Chaves

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3978 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I been having a problem with animations with my avatar.  Whenever I click on a animated item e.g... a glass of wine or any drinking animation my avi does not play out the action.  I turn my animation overrides off but he still won't animate the movement of drinking. This dialog shows in local chat but I don't get the item in my inventory folder.  

KK - Lagweiser Beer Keg: Please wait while your Lagweiser is being poured.
KK - Lagweiser Beer Keg: Your Lagweiser is ready, Eduardo2013Chaves, and will now be served.
KK - Lagweiser Beer Keg: To drink, wear from the 'Objects' Folder. Thank you and enjoy! 

Also, I have brought several beverage trays and they are suppose to send the drink to my inventory so I can wear them thus triggering the animation but I never receive the item to my objects folder.  I have been receiving a message in local chat saying: " Master Chef Server Gourmand v-4.2: Unable to give inventory: 'Blocked by permissions'.". I just purchased the Master Chef Server Gourmand v-4.2.   Please tell me what this means and what I need to do to correct this problem.  Thank you for your help in advance.

2 answers to this question

Hello,

have you accidently muted/blocked the items ? View your mute list and check.

Best way to solve this kinda problems is to contact the creator, he/she knows best because can check the scripts and error messages.

About the animations, after setting AO off does the avatar stop using the AO stands and walks ? Have you tried reset animations after detach AO ?

Monti

I'm not sure about the "blocked" message you're getting...but I have found that when something isn't animating me the way I expect it to, it is usually because it has sent a request to animate my avatar that I forgot to accept.  Check your Notice toasts.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3978 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.