I created a store in the marketplace but i can not put my products

hulkin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3984 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

Q: I am getting told that I need to Create a Store, but I already am a Merchant. How do I get the Merchant Outbox to work?
A: Use our Merchant Outbox Project Viewer to repair your Merchant Outbox. Here are the steps to follow with this project viewer:

1. Download and log in to the project viewer.
  2. Select Me->Merchant Outbox.
  3. After the outbox has initialized, add a test item to the Merchant Outbox by dragging it to the Outbox.
  4. Click Send to Marketplace.
  5. If you you see the items removed from the Merchant Outbox and added to your unassociated inventory on the marketplace, your Merchant Outbox has been fixed. You may now go back to using your viewer of choice (as long as it supports the Merchant Outbox.)
  6. If you get a success message, but your items have stayed in your Merchant Outbox, do the following:
    1. Move the item from your Merchant Outbox to your main inventory.
    2. Find your Trash folder in your inventory, and right click to Empty Trash
    3. Move your test item back to the Merchant Outbox and click Send to Marketplace again. Your items should be removed from your Merchant Outbox and appear in Unassociated Inventory Items on the Marketplace.
    4. You may now go back to using your viewer of choice (as long as it supports the Merchant Outbox.)
    5. If none of the above work, please submit a support case.

====================================

Q: Me estoy dije que necesito para crear una tienda, pero yo ya soy un comerciante. ¿Cómo puedo obtener el Merchant Buzón de salida para trabajar?
R: Use nuestro Merchant Bandeja de salida Project Viewer para reparar su Merchant Buzón de salida. Estos son los pasos a seguir con este visor de proyectos:

Descargue e iniciar sesión en el visor de proyectos.
     Seleccionar Me-> Merchant Buzón de salida.
     Después de la bandeja de salida se ha inicializado, agregue un elemento de prueba a la Bandeja de salida Merchant arrastrándola a la Bandeja de salida.
     Haga clic en Enviar al mercado.
     Si usted ve los elementos eliminados de la Bandeja de salida y Merchant añadido a su inventario no asociado en el mercado, el comerciante Bandeja de salida se ha fijado. Ahora puede volver a utilizar el visor de elección (siempre y cuando se apoya el Merchant Buzón de salida.)
     Si recibe un mensaje de éxito, pero sus artículos se ha hospedado en el Merchant Buzón de salida, haga lo siguiente:
         Mover el artículo de su Merchant Bandeja de salida a su inventario principal.
         Busque la carpeta Papelera en el inventario, y el botón derecho para vaciar la Papelera
         Mueve el elemento de la prueba de nuevo a la Merchant Bandeja de salida y haga clic en Enviar al mercado de nuevo. Los artículos deben ser removidos de su Merchant Bandeja de salida y no asociados aparecen en artículos de inventario en el mercado.
         Ahora puede volver a utilizar el visor de elección (siempre y cuando se apoya el Merchant Buzón de salida.)
         Si ninguna de las actividades antes mencionadas, por favor, envíe un caso de soporte.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3984 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.