Anyone willing to be friends?

Cassandra Melnik

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3956 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been thinking alot about leaving second life and retreat back into my shell because, just like before, all my friends have stopped coming on or turned on me. I'd like to keep trying, though, because second life is an amazing place. I don't have alot about me in my profile but all you have to do is ask.

Hello, would be nice to meet you inworld...don´t leave SL you are right it is a wonderful place.

I also have my times when I feel lonely ingame but I am european time zone and most of my friends are online

when I usually go to bed.

I have changed my inworld times the last weeks and now it is a little better.

You can add me as a friend If you want...would be cool.

Cassandra Melnik wrote:

I've been thinking alot about leaving second life and retreat back into my shell because, just like before, all my friends have stopped coming on or turned on me. I'd like to keep trying, though, because second life is an amazing place. I don't have alot about me in my profile but all you have to do is ask.

It's a shame when that happens, but unfortunately that's the problem with a global community like SL. I have a similar problem and have left SL for weeks at a time. Sometimes it just works out that way...you get bored and need the break.

I wouldn't suggest that you retreat into your shell, though...there is still lots to do inworld. Check the destination guide or do a search for groups that you might like to be a member of. Join it, send an group message or IM the moderator. Don't let the fact that people stopped coming or you had bad experiences with them stop you from coming inworld completely. Give it a rest if you think that's what you need, but there's always new things to experience.

Give it a shot and good luck.

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3956 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.