my character isnt rezzing at all on lumiya

Megan19932012

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3976 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Mobile devices are generally too weak to give a good performance in SL. SL is constructed for PCs and Macs and requires some good hardware. Because SL is also a very changeable world a strong internetconection is needed.

Tablets on the other hand are not made for intensive gameing. And I guess you use wifi at the moment? If you can, use a cable directly to the router instead. It may help to get a better result.

• Like 1

Try teleporting to a very empty region (like Coelho), then log off and back in; ideally, clean Lumiya's cache before logging back in. If that doesn't work, change to a different outfit and then back to the one you wanted to use.

And yes, have patience. Lumiya can't possibly be fast even on the most powerful tablets and with the best setup wi-fi... and avatar baking particularly is not quite as easy as it may seem, especially with all the latest updates. Lumiya is trying to keep up with quite a bit of LL's latest implementations... and for example they only recently added multi-layer support; it's rather possible that it's still somewhat buggy (it certainly is, for me, and those 'liquid mesh' are also giving me some trouble).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3976 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.