Problem with avatar

Halberd37

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4026 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi. Three weeks ago I bought an avatar and the next day experimented troubles with login. I tried many ways to login. But when the viewer load my avatar instead of appears the message who says that you have been logged out, verify your conection. When discovered the avatar was the guilty of my troubles I switched my avatar. I'm gonna to give details:

The avatar's name is Marc by ..::Brookfeldts::.. . It is not Mesh. This avatar cames in pack with skin, shape, clothes, eyes, hair and jewelry.

I will glad your help.

Hi, 

it would be great you discribe a lil more what kind of problems you have (the message you get while the login fails , when does this happens, etc ...) and what kind of avatar is it.. its not mesh but what is is ? a full avatar made with sculpts and prims ? or are you talking about some of packs called also "avatar" that include skin, hair, outfit, shoes etc ?

ok, i got it.. its the second type of "avatar".

did you tried to unwear or wear everypart one by one, to know what is the one that cause you pb ?

are you sure the pb comes from this ?

it can be bec of your internet connection, you viewer, sl bug, the region you are in.... tons of other possibilities...

the more you can give us details about your comp, internet connection, the viewer you are using, the region you are in while this happens, the time it happens etc.. the more we will be able to help you. :smileyhappy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4026 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.