Need a nice boreal land

wisewolfgirl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3995 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi I am looking for a boreal forest with some snow like land. Can somebody please hook me up with an abandoned land like that? If it is free or at a low cost in linden, I'll take it. I only have 19 linden. I'll try to make more if it is at least up to 500L with an inland job. I want a place where I don't need to pay rent & I can do what I want on it. I don't have a credit/debit card to pay for a premium account. I don't have an actual paying job to get the money for a premium account. I am getting job training at my school. I am a student & I live with my parents. My boyfriend lives down south. I just want a cheap paradise to spend time with him on second life. Thanks. P.S. I want a boreal land only because my boyfriend & I love wolves. So we want a land that is similar to their native environment in northern regions. 

There are a lot of free things in SL but land is never one of them unless you can talk a friend into allowing you to squat on their land rent free.  If you own or rent land you must pay your share of the cost of running the servers etc.  The cost is based on how much of the sim you own or rent and must be paid at least once a month.  Some private estate or land owners take weekly payments.

The good news is that if you and your boyfriend find some jobs, say as hosts in a club and work a few hours a week, you should make enough each week to pool your money and pay for at least a modest rental.  (Some of them go for as little as $50L a week.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3995 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.