When I log into the SL website, parts of my dashboard will not load.

Bethany Arabello

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3991 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

As stated, when I log into the SL website, my friends, groups, and linden exchange portions of my dashboard will NOT load. It's as if they are trying to load but no matter how long I leave it open, it remains the same. Also, when I try to access my account, the page loads when I click the link but the drop down menu with transaction history, partner, and all that is does not show either. I've also had similar issues when logged into marketplace....I can't access item reviews, my favorites, remove items from my cart and so on. I can click the links but when the page loads, it's the same as the previous page. This is not an internet issue that I am aware of, since the only sites I have problems with are Second life and Marketplace, and it's like this for ALL of my accounts. I've tried to search for help in this matter...I am NOT a premium member but I'd like to find a way to resolve this, if anyone can help....PLEASE let me know! In case anyone doesn't understand what I mean.....I did a screenshot to help show what I am referring to: http://gyazo.com/d72de303c24ad08ad000ca2bafb4bb85

1 answer to this question

There's only one thing I can think of that sometimes makes SL web site fail to load properly.  For reasons that nobody has every been able to explain, the SL web sites do not get along well with Internet Explorer.  If that's your web browser, try using Firefox, Chrome, or Opera instead and see if that helps.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3991 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.